Marketing and PR Executive
Snaphunt Pvt ltd
Snaphunt is a predictive hiring platform that finds and matches talent to jobs for a skill and personality fit. We help people find jobs they love and companies hire employees who stay longer
Job Description and Requirements:
- Work for a non-profit within sports
- Flexible working options
Our client, a National Sports Association (a registered non-profit) that oversees all recreational and competitive events for a particular sport in Singapore, is looking for an enthusaistic Marketing and PR Executive to join their team on a full time basis.
You will be responsible for:
- Engaging in sports marketing and PR to help raise and sustain the brand to stakeholders-affiliates, partners, media (both traditional and digital), sponsors and consumers.
- Overseeing and driving the marketing plan and activities of the Federation
- Planning, creating and delivering high quality digital content, engaging social media and marketing/promotional material to enhance our client's brand.
- Driving Content Marketing for our client's involvement in the major games (E.g. SEA Games, Asian Games, Olympics), including writing of blog posts, optimising for SEO, liaising with internal or third party vendors for graphics, illustration, video, to help with distribution and promotion of content.
- Maintain overall responsibility of the corporate website (uploading content, following best practices in terms of SEO, Google Analytics, 3rd party tools - training will be provided)
- Acting as the main point of contact for media, marketing and communications, building relationships with sports journalists and related press, writing press releases when necessary.
- Managing social media accounts (growing the audience and engagement of social media accounts and to proactively suggest new ways to maximize their outreach), responding to all inbound comments/enquiries, build an engaged community of social media fans
- Writing CEO speeches and presentations
- Event Marketing and Event Management
- Working together with the Digital Marketing team to support cross-functional responsibilities such as sponsorship, fundraising, event management etc...
- Overseeing interns for social media content generation, graphic design content generation and event management
- Traveling to exciting locations like Buenos Aires for the Youth Olympic Games, or around Asia / Europe for international competitions!
- You are a diploma or degree holder with some prior experience in marketing/PR and ideally have some copywriting experience.
- You are enthusiastic about sports and outdoors
- Proficient in MS office and other IT application
- Proficient in Canva / Photoshop / Illustratotor (bonus)
- Experienced with Wordpress (bonus)
- You have strong english writing skills and can draft press releases, annual reports etc.
- You are a good team player and good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/93082041
Apr 10 2019