Online Marketing Analyst
StashAway is the faster way to reach your financial goals. We design personalised portfolios and monthly investment plans based on your unique characteristics, and manage your portfolio with highly advanced investment strategies.
We empower our customers to reach their financial goals sooner by making investing more accessible and enjoyable. Lower fees and an innovative investment methodology mean better returns; our goal-based investing strategy gives all investors focus and motivation to build, for example, their retirement fund or wedding fund; a fully digital experience provides the convenience and reliability that today’s consumers expect.
StashAway delivers sophisticated, personalized advice at a fraction of the cost of existing, basic solutions. Our advanced technology enables us to deliver to each investor a sophisticated investment strategy that was once only available to institutions and high net-worth individuals. Traditional investment products charge between 1.25% and 5% in annual fees. At 0.2% to 0.8% in annual management fees, StashAway offers a convenient, digital user experience with personalised portfolios with no minimum balance, no restrictions for withdrawals, and real-person customer service. We encourage individuals of all net worths with portfolios of any size to build their wealth.
We are looking for an independent, highly organised and results-driven Online Marketing Analyst to join our dynamic Marketing team. You will be responsible for all aspects of Online Marketing for various channels (e.g. Search, Display, Facebook) and for various touchpoints in the customer journey (e.g. awareness, conversion and retention).
- Grow StashAway’s brand awareness through Online Marketing channels such as Google Adwords and Facebook
- Acquire, retain and grow the value of customer through Online Marketing channels such as SEO and Email
- Take ownership of traffic and acquisition of new customer through online marketing channels.
- Work closely with different stakeholders within the company to achieve the result.
- Generate report, analyze performance and optimize campaign to maximize efficiency and profitability
- Design and execute tests to improve performance
- Keep up to date with industry development and best practices and find new opportunities
- Bachelors’ or above in Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science, Economics, Business or related field
- 1-3 years experience using analytics to drive key business decisions, e.g. marketing/business/product analytics, business intelligence
- Proven track record of being able to work independently and engage with business stakeholders
- Customer-centric is second nature to you; understanding customers’ evolving needs and educating them about our product
- Self-driven and has a growth mentality; capable of independently spotting and solving an issue
- Power user of Microsoft Excel; proficient understanding of Vlookup, pivot tables and macros
- Prior experience in online marketing is a huge plus, e.g. Google Adwords, Facebook, Email Marketing, SEO
- Familiarity with APAC geographical landscape and local language (e.g. Chinese, Malay)
- Experience with SQL and programming language(s)