Marketing - Interns
Reorder is a data analytics startup focusing on collaborative shopping. We firmly believe technology has the power to improve online shopping experience. Reorder primary focuses on location specific information to aggregate shopping and delivery. Reorder relies heavily on data analytics for recommendation and Natural Language Processing for next way of user interaction.
Our technology footprint will entirely be in cloud and legacy free. Entire architecture will be based on micro services and a strong backend. Intelligent bots will play a key part of ecosystem which will use Natural Language processing. Our technology map relies heavily on the best in class products available in market.
What : interns has a change to experience what is it like to work in a fast paced and vibrant technology startup in an agressively competitive industry.
Who : Undergraduates in university or high education institutions who has passion for marketing and sales may apply for this role. Candidates should be based in Singapore.
When : Immediate and the total duration is for 4 to 6 months (18 to 28 weeks)
We are looking for highly self motivated inters to lead our marking efforts to promote our shopping platform. Selected candidates will be working in GTM strategies, Social media engagement, technology purchase and vendor on boarding.
1. Design various traction channels to improve customer acquisition.
2. Social media management and customer engagement in social media.
3. Manage offline AD
4. Work closely with content manager
5. Assist in marketing content creation
6. Create customer satisfaction survey
7. Opportunity to work on SEO and SEM.
8. Assist in event shows
What we offer
1. flexible working hours
2. office in block 71 - close to NTU
3. Good platform to learn
4. Salary - 500 to 800 SGD
5. Training opportunity
6. Change to work on cutting edge technology
7. To make tangible delivery in every sprint
Contact : [email protected]
1. Email you CV / Linked in profile.
2. Share your most challenging technical assignment so far (no more than 1000 words).
3. Share your list of hobbies.
Feel free to reach out to us if you need more information.