Junior Software Developer
UBOUX Pte Ltd is a startup company looking for talented individuals who are hungry to learn, have the grit to push through and humble in acknowledging that they are many ways to solving a problem. Open-minded folks who are able to appreciate good design and be objectively critical of bad ones. We are constantly refining your processes and UBOUX may not be suitable if you are looking for a boring and safe job.
You will be expected to be pushed beyond your limits and learn hard lessons along the way. In gratitude of your services, we will work cohesively as a team. You will be provided with training and will be rewarded with perks such as bonus and AWS.
What we are looking for:
• Degree/Diploma in computer science, information systems, engineering or equivalent
• 0 to 2 years’ experience of involvement in SDLC projects.
• Excellent understanding in PHP / Java Request life cycle.
• Good understanding on optimizing PHP.
• Open to learning new techniques, frameworks/libraries
• Good understanding of Object Oriented programming
• Basic understanding of mobile-responsive design.
• Basic Knowledge of using RDBMS (relational database management system in particular MySQL)
• Basic understanding of database set theory.
• Basic understanding of operating systems and networking
• Understanding of data structures and algorithms E.g binary tree, recursion, efficient sorting
Best to know, if you don’t know training will be provided
• Knowledge of PHP MVC frameworks, Unix/Linux experience, version control experience a plus
• Basic knowledge in Linux & Apache is an added advantage.