IT Project/Program Manger
Snaphunt Pvt ltd
Snaphunt is a predictive hiring platform that finds and matches talent to jobs for a skill and personality fit. We help people find jobs they love and companies hire employees who stay longer
Job Description and Requirements:
- Work within a leading employer in the IT Services industry
- Excellent Career Development Opportunities
Our client is a Fortune 500, end-to-end IT services company helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. As a result of their impressive growth, they are looking to hire an IT Project/Program Manager to manage certain projects in their customer portfolio.
In this role you will lead customer engagement to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing customer projects. You will also manage corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan, sell and implement solutions to customer problems. You will lead the project team and be responsible for:
- Managing client relationships and customer project delivery.
- Identifying and developing new opportunities on current projects
- Leading business development and meeting or exceeding approved budgets.
- Dealing with legal and commercial issues and managing project financials including P&L.
- Providing reliable financial forecasts to the management
- Supporting qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
- Mentoring and encouraging skill development of project team members.
- Providing performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.
You have a university degree as well as at least 5 years experience in a project or program management role, ideally within the IT software/services or similar industry. You ideally possess a PMP certification and have a proven track record of leading teams of 10-20 people. You are a results driven professional with a strong ability to successfully manage various stakeholders to deliver business outcomes.
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/29004011
5000-9000 per month
Mar 06 2019