Hardware / Production Engineer
SpaceAge Labs is a IoT Deep Tech Singaporean Start-up located at Singapore Science Park.
We are building an IoT product Platform (hardware cum software) using Low Power Wireless Networks (such as Sigfox, LoRa, NB-IoT). A range of products, ideas and innovations are in pipeline.
Thus we are looking to expand our core team in Singapore and are looking for passionate individuals to join us in this exciting journey.
Come Join us and be part of the change.
* Degree / Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Engineering with min. 2+ years of experience in electronics hardware design
* Experienced in schematic capture, library generation, routing rules creation, and signal integrity optimization
* Experienced in generation of production and assembly files (fabrication drawings, assembly drawings, BOM and drill files)
* Familiar with PCB design tools such as Eagle CAD, KICAD, and Circuit Studio
* Proficient in component selection, MCU circuits, digital & analog circuits, power management circuits, battery power circuits, and wireless & RF design
* Experienced in design, simulation, development and testing of electronic modules & MCU systems containing various interfaces, wireless and power control sub-systems
* Understanding of common industry standards for wireless design
* Experienced in wired communication interface design (RS485, RS232, CAN, I2C, SPI, USB, UART)
* Must be a good team player and be able to work closely with firmware development team
* Ready to work in a start-up environment and grow
* Manufacturing exposure/experience would be an added advantage