Full Stack & JS software engineer
SEACRUX's online Vision Targeting Ad Tech platform 'StyleCrush' delivers targetted, relevant and contextual ads for eCommerce advertisers.
Based on AI image recognition, users reading fashion/lifestyle online articles are presented with an exact or closest match of the fashion product they are reading about.
StyleCrush disrupts the eCommerce ecosystem, by instantly fulfilling user's needs at the exact moment with maximum relevancy by providing an exact or closest matched fashion items available at eCommerce sites. For the advertisers, StyleCrush is a new channel that effectively converts purchase intent users to an actual purchase.
Since December 2018, StyleCrush is live in Singapore, Indonesia, and Thailand connecting eCommerce players, fashion/lifestyle publishers and the 5mm+ users.
Feel free to swing by Hot Desk 44 at Block71. Happy to chat about how we disrupt APAC eCommerce scene.
We are looking for an independent individual to work in our Engineering team as a Software Engineering Lead.
This role will take lead on feature development and enhancement of our vision targeting Ad platform, assist in resolving technical issues faced by our Demand & Supply partners, this will include identifying and resolving technical issues and complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process, extracting data and analyzing logs for necessary information.
This is an exciting opportunity to enter the door of the rapidly growing digital ads industry.
• Participate in the development of solutions for client site integrations and implement scalable features in our AD Server
• Take charge of our systems in order to monitor our platform from the functional side
• Work closely with business groups for customer support in APAC markets, investigate issues reported by our clients or internal teams
• Work with external partners to find the best way to technically integrate our products & APIs into their systems and help to find the resolution for any obstacles it may encounter
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
• With at least 3-5 years of experience in software design and architecture for advertising products and technology
• Proficiency in Linux and Java as a server-side programming language
• Proficiency in MYSQL and HTML. Strong working knowledge of relational database (RDS).
• Strong knowledge of data structures, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
• Strong understanding of system and application performance characteristics.
• Working knowledge on how the web works, HTTP protocol, cookies, caching, DNS, CDN, etc.
• Good understanding of the ad-tech ecosystem, Supply-Side Platform (SSP), Demand-Side Platform (DSP) and ad exchanges, etc.
• Experience working in a mix of Cloud and Enterprise data center environments
• Passionate in widening your horizons in the area of vision targeting advertisement
• Great communication and collaboration skills and a team-focused approach to software development
• Persistency as well as creativity to get to the bottom of complicated, inconsistent technical issues
• Capable of taking initiative in your work
• Self-motivated individual
• This position is based in Singapore but the candidate should be flexible to travel overseas for business trips
If you have what we are looking for and enjoy working in a fast-paced technology-based environment, we are interested in hearing from you.