Full Stack Developer (Web / Mobile)
Lefty Talents Group (www.leftygroup.com) is a software development, design and digital marketing company that leverages on new technologies as the key driver to create compelling ideas to realize visions.
We are looking for aspiring developers to work on exciting projects using ChatBots / Artificial Intelligence and Facial Recognition Technology.
- Involve in end-to-end development of web / mobile applications which include conceptualizing, designing, development and delivery.
- Responsible for creating and documenting systems designs and architectures.
- Communicate the risks and technical issues to Project Manager to determine timelines
- Diagnose and resolve development related performance issues
- Set up data warehouse for web / mobile applications using Microsoft Azure cloud service
- Designing and building RESTful APIs
- Identify bottlenecks and propose solutions. Resolve problems with minimum supervision.
- Optimize website using caching, minification, CDNs, spriting, etc.·
- Work from home 50% of the time. Remote working is not for everyone. You need to have strong self-discipline.
- Able to commit to a minimum 3 months contract.
- Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering (or equivalent work experience).
- Experience in SQL/NOSQL
- Familiar with Git, test-driven development, continuous integration and unit testing. Basic Agile is a plus
- Strong ability to write reusable, well-structured, modular, reliable, readable and maintainable high quality codes.
- Able to learn fast and willing to learn new technologies and skills when required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and deliver result in a fast-paced environment.
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details with good interpersonal skills.
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) only
- Poly and ITE graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently and show initiative
- Willing to learn new things with a “can do” attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility towards work and a team player.
Performing candidates will be offered full-time positions at the end of the contract.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CVs online.
Kindly include in your resume your 1) Date of availability / Notice Period, 2) Portfolio of personal projects.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.