Full Stack Developer (Intern)
Founded in September 2016, JEB Healthcare Technologies is now developing a revolutionary world-class online healthcare platform.
It comprises JEB Schedule; Journal; Read; Participate; and Donate - a suite of healthcare services to meet the evolving service needs of consumers, physicians and healthcare partners.
Centred in Singapore, the company will be expanding to the region and later to other markets globally.
For more information about the company, please check www.jebhealth.com
Be part of a diverse and dynamic team to launch a digital healthcare product. Specifically, a full stack developer intern will do hands-on programming on web applications that support various web browsers (IE9 and above, Chrome, Safari, Firefox and Opera) and provide technical advice to the team.
- Currently pursuing a degree in IT, Computing or related field
- UI/UX design
- PHP Framework
- AJAX, jQuery and Responsive Web Development
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails, Node.js or related framework
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and test driven development
- Believe in the company’s vision and values
- Desire to co-create a product of social good
- Willingness to challenge norms
- Flexible to work independently at any location
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Knowledge of the healthcare industry not required
- Good command of the English language. A second language is a plus.