Snaphunt Pvt ltd
Snaphunt is a predictive hiring platform that finds and matches talent to jobs for a skill and personality fit. We help people find jobs they love and companies hire employees who stay longer
Job Description and Requirements:
- A role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
- Opportunities for career growth & development
- Great work culture
Our client is a venture capital firm dedicated to growing the most influential companies in Southeast Asia.
You will be responsible for :
- Receiving and screening incoming calls and emails and determining priorities.
- Liaising with building management on any facilities related issues.
- Managing and maintaining key executives’ schedules and appointments.
- Coordinating travel itineraries and making travel arrangements.
- Arranging and coordinating meetings and events.
- Performing project-based work as assigned.
- You have at least 3 years experience ideally within a Executive Assistant/ Personal Assistant role.
- You are organised and have good communication & interpersonal skills.
- You can work with minimal supervision and multi-task effectively.
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- Strong knowledge of Calendar Management, Event Management, Facilities Management, Travel Management
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You are a self-starter
Please apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/92254690
Mar 05 2019