Digital Marketer / Digital Marketing Executive
Lefty Talents Group (www.leftygroup.com) is a software development, design and digital marketing company that leverages on new technologies as the key driver to create compelling ideas to realize visions.
We are looking for individuals with strong passion to learn and develop in the digital world. Successful candidates will acquire professional skills and knowledge and be part of the pioneer team of the fast-growing tech company.
- Plan, develop and implement effective digital strategies to drive campaign performance across digital platforms that include but are not limited to: Google, Google Display Network, YouTube, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
- Monitor analytics, evaluate effectiveness of campaigns to ensure budget utilization is on track and to achieve the KPIs.
- Undertake relevant and appropriate optimization measures to improve campaign performance
- Conceptualize, design and deliver graphic design or illustration and video related to the projects to achieve marketing objectives.
- Provide day-to-day client support to Account Manger to execute requests from clients.
- Trouble shooting campaign issues such as ad visibility, tracking and integration problems.
- Generate regular analysis reports and as and when requested.
- Provide periodic review and end of campaign review including written analysis of campaign performance and strategic recommendations for action and improvement.
Qualification and Experience
- Work from home 50% of the time. Remote working is not for everyone. You need to have strong self-discipline.
- Able to commit to a minimum 3 months contract.
- Good written English, with a flair for copywriting and producing online contents
- Able to multi-task and deliver on tight deadlines
- Passion for digital marketing and social media with wide knowledge of social media networks and platforms
- Meticulous and excellent attention to details with good interpersonal skill
- Diploma / Degree in Mass Communication / Marketing / Digital Media or related discipline
- Proficient in Photoshop skills with ability to design and edit preferred
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR) only
- Poly and ITE graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work independently and show initiative
- Willing to learn new things with a “can do” attitude
- Strong sense of responsibility towards work and a team player.
Performing candidates will be offered full-time positions at the end of the contract.
Interested candidates, please submit your updated CVs online.
Kindly include in your resume your 1) Date of availability / Notice Period, 2) Portfolio of personal social media projects.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.