Business Development (Account Executive)
EventNook is the fastest growing Online Event Management Platform in Asia which provides complete tools to event organisers and event planners to create event website, manage registration, ticketing, payments and onsite management.
Since launched in 2013, eventnook has helped thousands of events in Asia such as conferences, workshops, seminars, performances, music, sport events, religious events, classes, etc., including major regional events such as Singapore Yacht Show, Ho Rih Hwa Leadership Lecture and Global Business Leader Summits.
In short, someone who is passionately helping customers and driving sales to achieve and exceed target for company growth!
The candidate will be responsible for handling inside sales, account management, helping customers onboarding and driving activities towards achieving sales target.
Sales & Business Development
- Create strategic sales growth plan with management, set KPI and execute the plan
- Proactively hunt for new customers, via phone, email, and face-to-face.
- Proactively hunt for new opportunities for potential growth and acquiring new customers and partnerships
- Developing and managing relationship with event organizers, event companies and corporate customers
- Demonstrating product demo to potential customers via online and face to face
- Prepare sales proposal and provide solution consultation
- Maintaining relationships with customers and growing the existing accounts
- Achieve and exceed MoM sales target
Skills & Requirements
• Strong desire in achieving exceeding sales and helping customers
• 1-2 years of experiences in sales which involved sales via Phone, Email and Face to face meetings
• Comfortable with mid-high volume cold calling
• Experience in closing sales in a consultative manner
• Top notch listening and communication skills, both written and verbal in English
• Strong desire to make things simple, easier and more effective and efficient
• Ability to work in fast-paced, pro-active entrepreneurial environment
• Tech Savvy and good understanding of technology products