Overlay, as the first augmented reality community collaboration platform, offers an easy to use technology for creating and utilizing information overlays for physical industrial workspaces.
Disintegration of information access points and physical workspaces causes workflow inefficiencies in industrial enterprises. Even with the most advanced IoT infrastructure and command centers in place, human operators require ad-hoc information in many industrial tasks and processes, such as configuration, operation or troubleshooting of machinery. Such critical information is many times non-portable to the equipment site, outdated, or unofficially retained as ‘tacit knowledge’ by the experts who may not always be available when needed. Subsequently, time critical workflows are subject to interruption, significant delays, human error and rework. Overlay Technologies helps mitigate such inefficiencies by contextualizing task-related information which is created by community experts.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Analytics and reporting, Communication Skills, Corporate Training, Sales Support, User Acceptance Testing
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Sales - Corporate or equivalent.