VersaFleet™ believes that every business should be powered by software that's easy to live with. We tackle transportation’s $60 billion dollar ‘empty miles’ problem by advancing global supply chain from the ground up. Incubated by Get2Volume and NUS Enterprise, the company has raised about SGD1 million to date. With 350% year-on-year growth, VersaFleet™ is actively used by hundreds of vehicles across ASEAN.
Through VersaFleet™, we are revolutionising everyday logistics through simple yet powerful cloud software. Fully browser-based, VersaFleet™ is a central operations portal that enables operators to track incoming job orders, assign trips and dispatch their drivers instantly via our mobile companion app, VersaDrive™. With real-time notifications, operators enjoy 24/7 visibility over collection & delivery statuses. Powered by route optimisation, VersaFleet™ can assign and dispatch hundreds of jobs in mere seconds. VersaFleet™ aims to be the Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) for the every-man in global logistics.
• Design & implementation of features & functions based on high-level specs, including database design and back-end coding
• Perform code maintenance and multi-tenancy deployments on the cloud (AWS)
• Creation of internal & external RESTful services based on high-level specs
• Professional experience with at least 1 modern full-stack framework (knowledge of Ruby on Rails will be an advantage)
• Experience with or familiarity with developing RESTful services (JSON)
• Experience with source control system like Git
• Good written and spoken English
• Eager to learn, able to grasp concepts quickly
• Great team player and inter-personal skills